Dave and Lucille Mastrolonardo established Dave Mastro Air & Heat in 1986. Their son, David Mastrolonardo, Jr. has joined the business bringing his talent and expertise to their customers. The company has grown beyond expectations. We specialize in sales, service and installation of most makes and models to satisfy your air and heat needs. We insure you absolute integrity, courtesy, honesty and ethical behavior. We are a drug free company that can be trusted with loved ones and personal property. A few of the many services we provide are:
- Free estimates on replacement comfort systems
- We use only the most reliable, high quality, energy efficient equipment
- We protect your home during installation
- All service technicians are factory trained
- We strive for maximum energy savings
- All installations are according to code requirements and federal laws
- We stock repair parts on our trucks
- All technicians complete a repair and equipment history for every customer
Your satisfaction is our goal on every job. See what other customers say about our company and service.
Tom Swanson--Called the business from out-of-town to check on a cooling complaint from a renter. They contacted the renter, made arrangements to go by the same day, called with the problem and an estimate of the repair for authorization, made the repair, checked and cleaned the system and mailed the bill to an out-of-town address. It could not have gone better. Angelika Traylor--Have used Mastro Air for at least 15 years, always a good experience.
Dave Mastro Air & Heat has been in business since 1986 with over 43 years of experience. We specialize in professional system analysis, design and installation with annual preventative maintenance plans available. We are a family owned business with two certified air conditioning contractors and a team of technicians qualified to serve you. Our experience and talents are at your disposal and the Dave Mastro team is eager to meet your air and heat needs.
NATE – North American Technician Excellence